- The main building (660 m2) can accommodate 26 guests there is a classroom with audio-visual equipment and a power projektor, a living room, kantine and kitchen facilities.
- Private home for the chief of logistics (104 m2;) in the westend of the building
- Laboratory- and library building (225 m2; two floors)
- Private home for the chief scientist (120 m2; + basement)
- Workshop and garage (70 m2)
- Storage hut in the harbour area (20 m2)
Means of transportation
- Research- and travelship, 43 tons - 15 m long - "Porsild"
- A speedy,15 feet glassfiberboat (Limbo) with a 55 HP outboard engine; equipped with a depth sounder
- 2 rubber boats with outboard engines
- 2 snow mobiles
- A truck with indoor space for four passengers
- The laboratory comprises 3 rooms, 2 of which have standard equipment (incl. electronic balances and microscopes). The third lab is cooled, allowing for work at in-situ temperatures.
- The laboratory building additionlly comprises a darkroom, a room to store chemicals, a herbarium, and some general purpose storage rooms.
- Comprehensive collection of classic Arctic litterature (approx. 3000 books)
- Comprehensive collection of mostly older journals. The Arctic Station subscribes to journals with special Arctic/polar emphasis.
- min. 2 computers with standard software, access to laserprinter, and internet connection
- 2 sets of RACAL-Decca HF-SSB-radioes
- Portable VHF-radioes
- Portable GPS
- 3 dataloggers (Squirrel)
- Cooking utensils
- Telephone, fax and e-mail facilities are available; you will be charged for telephone- and fax calls.