The main building (660 m2) can accommodate 39 guests there is a room with audio-visual equipment and a power projector, a living room, canteen and kitchen facilities.
In addition to the main building, the station also consists of:
- Laboratory- and library building (225 m2; two floors)
- Private home for the chief scientist (120 m2; + basement)
- Workshop and garage (70 m2)
- Storage hut in the harbor area (20 m2)
- Storage (87,5 m²)
220V - 50 kHz AC
- Research- and travelship, 43 tons - 15 m long - "Porsild"
- A speedy,15 feet glassfiberboat (Limbo) with a 55 HP outboard engine; equipped with a depth sounder
- 2 rubber boats with outboard engines
- 2 snow mobiles
The laboratory ( first floor) consist of two rooms for with different standard equipment, e.g. balances, glassware, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Guests are expected to bring own specific equipment (please info the secretariat if you bring bulky lab equipment).
A microscope room is equipped with several light and stereo microscopy, including a digital camera and video equipment, which can be used as agreed with the station manager.
At first floor there is a drying room with heating cabinets and a chemical storage as well as several storage rooms and special rooms for internal activities (these are not accessible for guests).
- A collection of classic Arctic litterature
- A collection of mostly older journals. The Arctic Station subscribes to journals with special Arctic/polar emphasis.
- Access to printer, and internet connection
- Portable VHF-radioes
- Signal gun
- Portable GPS
- Safety manual for fieldwork in the Arctic